Monday, October 21, 2013

Tremadone Reviews

There are not many options of treatment for people suffering from essential tremors.  The bottom line is that there is a very poor understanding of just what causes essential tremors.  Until that can be determined, it will be difficult to come up with an effective treatment option.

Adding to the confusion is the possibility that two people with similar symptoms could actually be suffering from two different diseases, or underlying causes.

Does Tremadone Work?

Some people state that they have experienced good results with Tremadone.  However, others have had no results.

It is difficult to say whether Tremadone will be a good solution for your situation.

The good news is, that Tremadone does not have nearly the side effects of many other treatment options.

In order to help make your decision easier, I have searched the Internet and compiled many of the reviews here:

I’ve been using this product for the past three months. The results are indescribable – works just as promised and better than everything I’ve tried in the past. Two non-shaking thumbs up! - Marc Golin, choicepublic.com
  Essential Tremors Feedback - YES the Tremadone yes it works, but like any herbal it takes time though in my case it was half a bottle. It does work with your current medications and I think once I have been on it for awhile I may be able to back off some of my other meds with my doctor's permission and agreement first. He is all for getting me off all the medication I am on. Within the first few days the biggest change was more energy. And I have not had that in over a year. The ebook that comes with it has a lot of helpful hints. Also if you order it email customer service unless you want them to automatically keep sending you a new bottle about every 3 weeks. I am going to continue with it. It is the best thing I have found thus far. May God Bless you on your quest.  - Suzi earthclinic.com
I have taken Tremadone for 6 weeks. It's been pretty good so far. I'm keeping a handwriting journal to track my progress and I'm getting more and more excited. If you do join the program, I suggest taking advantage of the reading material they offer. It's easy and I have noticed that it definitely improves the effectiveness. Makes for some delicious meals too. - ? Yahoo Answers
my mother went on the tremadone program two months ago. we've both been blown away by the results. she took primidone for three years on her doctors suggestion. it helped a little but she got really bad sweats and headaches. definitely give it a try... its worth the money for the kind of relief you receive. - Yahoo Answers

image of spa treatment courtesy for freedigitalphotos.net

1 comment:

  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete